Autumn has been a busy season for me with the launch of the Guernsey Letter Writers Society back in September, but the monthly letter writing socials are proving productive and I enjoy the dedicated time for writing letters and sharing snail mail trivia with friends.
Here are the stats for my outgoing mail during autumn: I have sent 36 postcards, 11 letters, 39 cards and 1 parcel to a total of 14 countries.
*(Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Guernsey, Italy, Latvia, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Sri Lanka, U.S.A.)
Here are some of the shots:
Have you sent any happy mail lately?
- Flower Fairy Postcards
- Owl card by Wrendale Designs
- Custom made round postmark stamps by Doodle Stamp
- Love & Post rubber stamps by Lindi Melse
- Arrow rubber stamps by Little Stamp Store
- Paper Plane & Envelope stamps by Skull & Crossbuns
- Various other Snail Mail rubber stamps by Tiny Tree Gifts
- UK used postage stamps from StampsForCraft
- Washi from Niconeco Zakkaya & Cute Things From Japan