I’ve really enjoyed creating my summer mail art. My lettering has come more naturally and I feel like I am finally finding my style and seeing improvement. I’ve also had immense fun with my rubber stamps, which make even the simplest of mail art look utterly fabulous!
Summer also saw the launch of the Guernsey Letter Writers Society and I was delighted to gather with like minded people to writer letters and send a little love into the world.
Here are the stats for my outgoing mail during summer: I have sent 31 postcards, 7 letters and 8 cards to a total of 21 countries.
*(Armenia, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Guernsey, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, U.S.A.)
Here are some of the shots:
Have you sent any happy mail lately?
- Seaside greeting cards from Seasalt
- Black & White animal postcards by Ink Bisson
- Wax seals from HappyJewelrySupplies
- Custom made postmark stamps by Doodle Stamp
- You’ve Got Mail rubber stamp from Lindi Melse
- Postbox rubber stamp by Skull & Crossbuns
- Arrow rubber stamps by Little Stamp Store
- UK postage stamps from StampsForCraft