Challenging. Encouraging. Inspiring.
These posts have spoken to me over this past week, maybe they’ll speak to you too.
Happy Reading and Happy Weekend!
- 100 things I want to teach my daughter : Lisa-Jo Baker
This post is both witty and heartfelt and has inspired me to start compiling my own list of things to pass on to my daughter. My favourites include;
- Ice-cream is a love language
- Mr Darcy and popcorn make for a perfect evening
- Prince Charming isn’t a fairytale, he’s a myth
- Don’t just instagram your life, live it.
- The only thing holding you back from making a difference in the world will be yourself
- I’m never tired of being your mother
Lisa-Jo’s blog is a must read for mothers, I guarantee you will feel encouraged.
- Redefining Fat : Charissa Steyn at Everyday Adventures
I want to be fat! Yep, you read that right. I want to be FAT! The word fat in western culture has become something we fear, loathe and disgust. I love how Charissa sheds some positive light on the word fat and what this can mean for our relationship with God and our expression of his love.
Everyday Adventures is fast becoming one of my favourite blogs, if you like a bit of adventure in your everyday then you really should check it out!
What have been some of your favourite blog posts this week?
Please share your thoughts in the comments.